PRCA DARE Award win for Speed!
We are very pleased to share that Speed’s Business & Corporate team have been crowned winners in the Charity / Not for Profit category at the 2016 PRCA DARE Awards.
Announced last night (2 June) at the South West & Wales ceremony held in Bristol, the Award was for our work supporting Mosaic, HRH The Prince of Wales’ mentoring charity, with the launch of their 2016 Enterprise Challenge competition.
The Enterprise Challenge is a national initiative spanning six UK regions that sees mentors from the business community work with young people in schools from deprived areas to develop exciting, feasible business ideas.
Playing an integral part to the execution of the campaign, we provided press office support, social media engagement, media outreach and content creation from the launch in November 2015 to the Grand Final in May.
- 90 – new mentors recruited
- 71,387 – total organic reach across all social media channels
- 61,529 – organic impressions to the Mosaic Twitter account
- 4,628 – profile visits to the Mosaic Twitter account
- 1.71% – Twitter engagement rate (Twitter states that anything above 1% is a great success)
- 5,636 – people reached through Facebook
- 4,222 – impressions via LinkedIn
- 236 – shares of #MosaicEC2016 hashtag
- Supporting tweets / RTs from James Caan CBE and The Apprentice’s Claude Littner
Find out more about our work on the campaign here.
Congratulations to the team for all of their hard work, tenacity, passion, energy and commitment.