£Competitive (depending on level and experience)
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts are various shopping outlets
31 August 2017
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and ideally a covering letter to email@example.com
B2B PR Team Recruits (AM – AD level)
The Business and Corporate team has grown substantially over the last year with now just short of 30 team members. We’re on the hunt now for enthusiastic and ambitious new team members from Account Manager level to Account Director to join our B2B and corporate PR team in Bristol and work on some of the agency’s big ticket clients.
Depending on the level you will be working as a collaborative team coming up with creative story angles, engaging national, trade and regional journalists, consulting with the client on media strategy, and working to inspire and set an example for junior team members. More senior members of the team will take on line management, training and strategic client consultancy.
You’ll have plenty of support from the senior team and lots of opportunities for training, and to develop your own particular skills and interests. By necessity, we’re a fluid team, which means you’ll get exposure to all elements of the running of our B2B and corporate clients, which come from a range of sectors including financial services, automotive, manufacturing and education.
We’re open to new ideas and not afraid of a challenge, all of which underpins our drive to deliver the best possible results for clients and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
You’ll have experience of working in a PR consultancy or an in-house PR team and have a sound understanding of the business-to-business sector. You’ll be an excellent writer and communicator with the ability to develop close professional relationships with clients. You’ll be a strong presenter and will have superb attention to detail. You’ll relish working in a fun, creative agency environment.