£Competitive (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
10 November 2017
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
PR Account Director – Consumer & Lifestyle
Fast paced, fun, sharp, quick witted, creative, restless and curious? If that sounds like you, then we’d love to talk.
We’re looking for an Account Director for our Consumer Lifestyle team. We will give you the chance to work on some amazing brands with some amazing people, plus the opportunity to shine and grow your career working with some of the best brains in the business. In fact we pride ourselves on being creative, energetic, curious, brave and savvy.
What we ask from you is passion, ambition and a great instinct for creating top notch content that makes people sit up and listen. So, if you are looking for a new opportunity and fancy joining our team of 50, in a full service PR agency, with a shelf full of awards, do get in touch.
- Speed Communications are an award-winning Communications agency specialising in thinking big.
- We’re a dedicated, fun-loving bunch who genuinely love working for our clients which include the likes of Revlon, Braun, Celtic Manor, IAMS and TePe
- We do more than bread and butter product placement: our specialism is delivering brilliant, big creative campaigns that make a real difference for our clients, underpinned with top-class client service.
About the role;
- You’ll be joining our dynamic Consumer & Lifestyle team based in our Bristol office (just off the bottom of Whiteladies Road)
- You’ll be working across a range of clients across food and drink and home appliances, including a number of well-known household brands.
- Your work will be varied and cover both UK activation as well as European campaign strategy and content creation.
- You’ll be supported by an experienced and creative senior management team.
- And you’ll manage hungry and very capable execs and managers.
- You’ll play an active role in key campaigns ensuring delivery against plan, budget and KPIs.
- And you’ll have day to day client contact, keeping them informed every step of the way.
- You are bright, passionate and driven.
- You’re already an Account Director (or a strong Senior Account Manager ready to take the leap) with proven big-brand success under your belt.
- You’ll have a versatile writing style and be capable of producing near perfect first drafts.
- You’re driven by creating headlines and splashy coverage.
- You’re a newshound who can sniff out opportunities and stories on a daily basis.
- You love building super strong, long-lasting relationships with your clients.
- You pride yourself on giving clients the best counsel, and are not afraid of having difficult conversations.
- You can create and implement high quality PR and social campaigns from brief to evaluation and everything in between.
- You’re able to come up with big, creative ideas that excite our clients, as well as developing robust strategies and proposals.
- You’re commercially savvy.
- You readily embrace the world of digital and social media.
- You will be able to support and manage a team of brilliantly bright and superbly social Account Managers and Account Executives.
- You’re happy to get stuck in to new business pitches and proposals.
- You’re great at working in a team but also have the ability to manage your own time and priorities and are happy working by yourself if the need arises.