£Competitive (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days’ holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Medical cash plan – including contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online retail platform offering a variety of discounts at top shopping outlets
20 December 2017
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV over to email@example.com
PR Account Director (B2B & Corporate)
Speed Communications is a thriving 50-strong, full service PR and communications agency, utterly passionate about the communications world we live in. Award-winning with a track record in delivering impact, we create brilliant, shareable content across a myriad of channels. Every day we use our media intelligence, social savvy and insightful thinking to help brands and businesses tell their story in the most engaging and relevant way.
We specialise in three key areas – Consumer & Lifestyle, Foodservice & Hospitality and Business & Corporate – with clients including leading and challenger brands plus exciting start-ups.
We pride ourselves on being creative, energetic, curious, brave and savvy and we’re looking for a dedicated, ambitious and creative Account Director to join our B2B & Corporate team.
You’ll get ample opportunities to make your mark (we don’t believe in ceilings of any kind) and at the same time continue growing and learning (no one knows everything) in a really supportive and fun environment. We’re open to new ideas and not afraid of a challenge, all of which underpins our drive to deliver the best communications possible for clients and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
- Direct and manage the PR Account Management Team to ensure they achieve their objectives and receive all appropriate training and development.
- Manage the Client accounts, ensuring work is completed within agreed budgets and additional spend is agreed for work outside of existing remit
- Share knowledge to deliver the optimum programme for the client based on tactical expertise
- Draft, develop and implement Client proposals
- Develop and monitor the PR Account team’s budget to ensure the necessary financial resources are made available and that expenditure is kept within prescribed limits.
- Report budget status and present updates monthly, through face to face meetings to ensure relationships remain strong and they are aware of progress
- Review the work of the PR Account Team to ensure it is accurate, in line with strategic objectives and of the required quality
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the Client’s business and the sector in which they operate
- Build and maintain strong Client relationships as well as relationships beyond the core contacts to ensure existing and new business opportunities are maximised
- Responsible for financial account growth through cost saving initiatives, streamlining and new business
Excellent communication and organisational skills are a given in this role. You will be self-motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire others, be flexible, and have first class abilities in time management, to manage your own time and that of others. You will have significant experience in B2B / Corporate PR, with an excellent appreciation of client service and results delivery.