£Competitive (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days’ holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Medical cash plan – including contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online retail platform offering a variety of discounts at top shopping outlets
14 October 2017
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV over to email@example.com
PR Account Director
Speed Communications is a thriving 50-strong, full service PR and communications agency, utterly passionate about the communications world we live in. Award-winning with a track record in delivering impact, we create brilliant, shareable content across a myriad of channels. Every day we use our media intelligence, social savvy and insightful thinking to help brands and businesses tell their story in the most engaging and relevant way.
We specialise in three key areas – Consumer & Lifestyle, Foodservice & Hospitality and Business & Corporate – with clients including leading and challenger brands plus exciting start-ups.
We pride ourselves on being creative, energetic, curious, brave and savvy and we’re looking for a dedicated, ambitious and creative Account Director to join the team.
You’ll get ample of opportunities to make your mark (we don’t believe in ceilings of any kind) and at the same time continue growing and learning (no one knows everything) in a really supportive and fun environment. We’re open to new ideas and not afraid of a challenge, all of which underpins our drive to deliver the best communications possible for clients and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
- Direct and manage teams to ensure they achieve their objectives and receive all appropriate support, training and development to continue growing
- Manage a client portfolio, ensuring work is completed brilliantly within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Share knowledge to deliver the optimum programme for clients
- Come up with big, creative ideas that excite our clients, as well as developing and implementing robust strategies and proposals
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sector in which they operate to add value to programmes
- Build and maintain strong client relationships as well as relationships beyond the core contacts to ensure existing and new business opportunities thrive and emerge
- Provide a multi-channel outlook, advising teams and clients on new approaches and executions
- Be active in new business, joining teams to attract and secure new clients
Along with being fearlessly creative, excellent communication and organisational skills are a given in this role. You will be self-motivated with the ability to encourage and inspire others. This is a great role for the right person.