Up to £18,000
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
05 March 2018
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and ideally a covering letter to email@example.com
PR Account Executive (Food & Hospitality)
Speed Communications is a thriving 50-strong, full service PR and communications agency, utterly passionate about the communications world we live in. Award-winning with a track record in delivering impact, we create brilliant, shareable content across a myriad of channels. Every day we use our media intelligence, social savvy and insightful thinking to help brands and businesses tell their story in the most engaging and relevant way.
We specialise in three key areas – Consumer & Lifestyle, Foodservice & Hospitality and Business & Corporate – with clients including leading and challenger brands plus exciting start-ups. We pride ourselves on being creative, energetic, curious, brave, supportive and savvy. It’s our mission to be Brilliant. Every day. And we’re looking for fantastic, fun-loving, hard-working people who can help us achieve this.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, working on some interesting and high profile nation clients within a dynamic and creative fast growing team then listen up! We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Executive to join our Foodservice & Hospitality team in Bristol and work on some of the agency’s big ticket clients.
As part of the core client day to day team you will provide support managing campaigns and clients day-to-day. You’ll be coming up with creative story angles, engaging national, trade and regional journalists, consulting with the client on media opportunities and developing you own consulting skills and strategic thinking, working closely with an account manager.
You’ll have plenty of support from the senior team and lots of opportunities for training, and to develop your own particular skills and interests. We’re open to new ideas and not afraid of a challenge, all of which underpins our drive to deliver the best possible results for clients and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
- Supporting the implementation of PR projects and programmes from initial brief, through to drafting content, media relations and campaign evaluation working with your account manager
- Build and maintain strong media relationships that help us to deliver for clients
- Development of an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sector in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant and competitive.
- Over time build and maintain strong client relationships, to support the account activity
- Support the account teams with reporting and account management
You’ll have some experience of working in a PR consultancy or an in-house PR team (even if just from an internship). You’ll be a strong writer and communicator with the ability to develop close professional relationships with clients and colleagues. You’ll be ambitious and proactive with excellent organisational skills, and you will relish the opportunity to work in a fun, creative agency environment.