£16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days’ holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Medical cash plan – including contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online retail platform offering a variety of discounts at top shopping outlets
01 December 2017
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and ideally a covering letter to email@example.com
PR Graduate Account Executive
Speed Communications is a thriving 50-strong, full service PR and communications agency, utterly passionate about the communications world we live in. Award-winning with a track record in delivering impact, we create brilliant, shareable content across a myriad of channels. Every day we use our media intelligence, social savvy and insightful thinking to help brands and businesses tell their story in the most engaging and relevant way.
We specialise in three key areas – Consumer & Lifestyle, Foodservice & Hospitality and Business & Corporate – with clients including leading and challenger brands plus exciting start-ups.
We pride ourselves on being creative, energetic, curious, brave and savvy and we’re looking for an ambitious and creative Graduate Account Executive to join our PR team in Bristol.
We are looking for an individual who can support the team and help us create and deliver award-winning integrated communications programmes.
- Supporting the implementation of PR projects and programmes from initial brief, through to drafting content, media relations and campaign evaluation working with your account manager
- Build and maintain strong media relationships that help us to deliver for clients
- Development of an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sector in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant and competitive.
- Over time build and maintain strong client relationships, to support the account activity
- Support the account teams with reporting and account management
You’ll be committed and enthusiastic about gaining work experience in a fast-paced PR consultancy. You’ll be an excellent communicator, able to develop close professional relationships with clients, with a high level of written ability, presentation skills and superb attention to detail. You’ll be ambitious and proactive with excellent organisational skills, and you will relish the opportunity to work in a fun, creative agency environment.