£Competitive (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
03 November 2017
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV over to email@example.com
Senior Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and digitally focused Senior Social Media Manager, to help us drive social media growth across our wide variety of client accounts. You’ll be responsible for ideation, content creation, ad planning, reporting and managing Community Managers, across your group of accounts.
Key responsibilities include;
- Driving social media implementation across a wide variety of clients in the consumer space.
- Providing clients with clear recommendations and direction to meet their social media objectives.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, demonstrate strong client management skills.
- Start to take a consultative role with clients, guiding and advising them.
- Delegate actions and projects across the team to ensure the smooth delivery of social campaigns.
- Oversee and encourage team development and progression in terms of social media and challenge junior team members to take on new responsibilities while supporting and guiding.
- Apply smart, creative, lateral thinking across everything you do, incl. content development – always question how you can deliver even more engagement.
- Immerse yourself in industry news and happenings, make sure you have your finger on the pulse and proactively share relevant ideas and insights with the wider team.
- Run, take part in and actively contribute to team brainstorms across all team accounts
- Craft social copy that’s engaging, compelling, persuasive and on brand, requiring minimal input from senior teams
- Develop simple client social proposals independently for review by senior teams
- Present and ‘sell’ proposals and plans to clients with confidence, energy and conviction
- Get involved with new business pitches as and when required
- Read relevant trade and business media, research the business and industry and attend relevant events to show insight, add value and provide real consultancy to clients.
The ideal candidate will already have extensive experience working in a social media role and will be well versed in implementing campaigns across all social media channels, creating interesting and shareable content for brands. You’ll be a creative thinker with an eye for a good story, coupled with excellent social media copywriting skills.