Speed has been announced as a finalist across six categories at this year’s PRCA DARE Awards.
Marking the biggest shortlist haul at the industry awards to date, Speed is a finalist across the following categories:
- Large Consultancy of the Year
- Trade and B2B Campaign Award for BuzzBites Powered by Nestle Professional
- Trade and B2B Campaign Award for Good Funding for Business by Ultimate Finance
- Low Budget Campaign Award for Making a Pledge To Our Pets with IAMS
- Integrated Campaign of the Year for Fighting Friction by Tungsten Network
- Integrated Campaign of the Year for Christmas Gift for Bidfoods
“Last year we were thrilled to bring home the Large Consultancy of the Year and Stunt of the Year awards – but it also meant setting a high bar for ourselves and our clients to achieve the same again two years running,” said Kelly Pepworth, Speed MD.
“The competition is tight, so we’ll have to wait and see what happens on the night, but the shortlist alone is a great achievement and recognition of great work that delivers real competitive and creative edge for our clients.”
The winners of the awards will be announced on 14 June.