We are looking for an experienced PR Account Director to join our Business & Corporate team in our full-service PR and communications agency in Bristol.
If you’re ready for a new challenge, looking to take up a central role in a fast-moving, hard-working creative team; if you’re hungry to deliver award-winning work for high-profile clients, we should talk.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing and driving a team to achieve objectives, develop their skills and stay motivated
- Building outstanding client relationships. Getting to know their business intimately and developing proposals to meet their business objectives
- Impeccable monitoring, management and reporting of performance and budgets against campaigns and projects
- Planning and delivery of creative, multichannel content and PR campaigns, combining online and offline media strategies to achieve exceptional results for clients
- Successful proactive and reactive new business activity, pitching, presenting, winning and celebrating
Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills are a given in this role. You’ll be motivated and able to inspire others by sharing your knowledge and experience. You’ll be dynamic and adaptable, with the ability to manage your own time and that of others.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in B2B PR and communications, ideally with agency experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to easily engage those that you work with
- Appreciation of excellent client services and results delivery
We are a team that is focused on balancing work with life. We do understand how busy it can be to deliver for our clients and we focus on ensuring you work to live and work life does not take over. We do this through no meeting days / no email zones and other initiatives to ensure you can achieve this balance.
We celebrate our successes together and there are many additional perks to working within the Speed family such as…..
- A competitive salary
- Flexible / virtual working options
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days’ holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Medical cash plan, including contributions to dental, optical and physio plus Wellbeing Programme for all of team.
…..If you want to find out what it’s like to work for us, check us out on Instagram.