We’re looking for an Account Manager for our Consumer Lifestyle team.
£Competitive + outstanding benefits
Fast paced, fun, sharp, quick witted, creative, restless and curious? If that sounds like you, then we’d love to talk. We’re looking for an Account Manager for our Consumer Lifestyle team. We will give you the chance to work on some amazing brands with some amazing people, plus the opportunity to shine and grow your career working with some of the best brains in the business. In fact we pride ourselves on being creative, energetic, curious, brave and savvy.
What we ask from you is passion, ambition and a great instinct for creating top notch content that makes people sit up and listen. So, if you are looking for a new opportunity and fancy joining our team of 50, in a full-service PR agency, with a shelf full of awards, do get in touch.
We’re a dedicated, fun-loving bunch who genuinely love working for our clients which include the likes of Revlon, Braun, Celtic Manor, IAMS and TePe
We do more than bread and butter product placement: our specialism is delivering brilliant, big creative campaigns that make a real difference for our clients, underpinned with top-class client service.
About the role
• You’ll be joining our dynamic Consumer & Lifestyle team based in our Bristol office (just off the bottom of Whiteladies Road)
• You’ll be working across a range of clients across beauty, health and wellbeing, home appliances, including a number of well-known household brands.
• You’ll be supported by an experienced and creative senior management team.
• And you’ll manage hungry and very capable execs.
• You’ll play an active role in key campaigns ensuring delivery against plan, budget and KPIs.
• And you’ll have day to day client contact, keeping them informed every step of the way.
• You are bright, passionate, creative and driven.
• You’re already an Account Manager (or a strong Senior Account Executive ready to take the leap).
• You’re great at developing strong, creative plans, in partnership with your senior team, that support client business objectives and clearly outline deliverables, outcomes and evaluation.
• You’ll have a versatile writing style and you’re driven by creating headlines and splashy coverage.
• You’re a newshound who can sniff out opportunities and stories on a daily basis with an enviable little black book of contacts.
• You love building super strong, long-lasting relationships with your clients.
• You’re commercially savvy.
• You will be able to support and manage a team – encouraging development and growth whilst ensuring PR campaigns meet and achieve agreed strategic, tactical and budgetary objectives.
• You’re happy to get stuck in to new business pitches and proposals.
• You’re great at working in a team but also have the ability to manage your own time and priorities
• You excel at managing and overseeing the day to day administration and delivery of Client projects, accounts and budgets.
• You have a good understanding of the social media landscape and ability to plan and deliver campaigns across a variety of different platforms.
• You have the ability to think creatively about content and manage the creation of imagery, video and social posts.
You’ll get ample of opportunities to make your mark (we don’t believe in ceilings of any kind) and at the same time continue growing and learning (no one knows everything) in a really supportive and fun environment. We’re open to new ideas and not afraid of a challenge, all of which underpins our drive to deliver the best communications possible for clients and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
• Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
• Additional 5 days’ holiday on your 5th anniversary year
• Company pension scheme
• Outstanding training and development programme
• Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, monthly massages, eye-care vouchers
• Refer a friend and new business incentives
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Medical cash plan – including contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online retail platform offering a variety of discounts at top shopping outlet
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Executive to join our Foodservice & Hospitality team in Bristol and work on some of the agency’s big ticket clients.More details
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a dynamic and creative leader at Account Director or Senior Account Director level to join our B2B & Corporate team.More details
Are you already an PR Account Executive looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and creative fast-growing team? Fancy getting some interesting, high-profile national clients on your books? If so, this opportunity could be for you….More details
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (depending on experience) to join our Business & Corporate PR team in Bristol and work on some of the agency’s big ticket clients.More details