Part time : 3 days a week
Video Content Executives are at the forefront of Speed’s production work, helping to deliver multichannel projects and campaigns for clients at a very high standard. It’s a very varied role which involves extensive videography and editing, some audio editing and a healthy dose of production support. A knowledge of video graphic creation would also be helpful.
The role is based at our Bristol office with flexibility for some home working during the week but there are also regular trips to locations around the UK (and beyond) with overnight stays a standard part of the job.
- Support project leads in all aspects of the production process.
- Give support on appropriate technical requirements and creative approaches to upcoming projects.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of creative trends across all channels: know what the good stuff is, who is making it and how.
- Proficiency in all aspects of video production with a particular need for excellent camera skills as well as a competency in sound-recording, lighting etc.
- The ability to record audio for podcasts on location would also be very helpful
- Confidence to direct on set when required
- Proficiency in editing in Premiere Pro (and related software in the Adobe CC suite) to produce videos for clients with support from other team members
- Basic audio post-production and editing for podcast episodes
- Managing and ingesting rushes for other team members
- Apply smart, creative, multichannel thinking across everything you do -always question how you can use your skills to help deliver even more engaging content
- Immerse yourself in the creative world; be inspired by what you see, read and hear. Know what’s happening in content marketing and keep your colleagues in their toes by knowing what’s great and what’s not
- Take part in and actively contribute to team brainstorms across all projects as well as the agency
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Practical skills in all key production areas with an enthusiasm for constant improvement
- Creative thinking
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to manage tight deadlines
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks
- Consistency in terms of performance and outputs
- Friendly, professional can-do attitude
- Thirst to learn and develop new skills
- Team player
- An eye for great content
- Professionalism and integrity
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, good attention to detail